- Baku and Absheron Peninsula
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 0 Reviews
- AZ, RU, EN, DE, ARB
- Family Tours
- 0.5 ml bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum entrance tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel accomodation
from 35.00 $
- Breakfast at hotel
- Excursion to Zoroastrian Yanardag - The reason offered for the Yanar Dag fires is the result of hydrocarbon gases emanating from below the earth's surface. In the 13th century, when Marco Polo visited Baku, he mentioned numerous mysterious flames that could be found all over the region at various places of the Abşeron Peninsula. These fires gave Azerbaijan the moniker “Land of Fire.” Even five centuries after Marco Polo, French writer Alexandre Dumas witnessed natural flames in a mysterious fire temple. Only a handful of fire mountains exist today in the world, and most are located in Azerbaijan. Due to the large concentration of natural gas under the Absheron Peninsula, natural flames burned there throughout antiquity.
- Excursion to Zoroastrian Ateshgah Fire Temple - The Baku Ateshgah, often called the "Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani, a suburb in Baku, Azerbaijan. Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. It was a pilgrimage and philosophical centre of Zoroastrians from Northwestern Indian Subcontinent, who were involved in trade with the Caspian area via the famous "Grand Trunk Road". The Temple of Fire "Ateshgah" was nominated for List of World Heritage Sites, UNESCO in 1998.
- Lunch time
- Excursion to Gala Museum - Gala-the State Historical Ethnographic Reserve is a complex of museums in Baku, Azerbaijan. Inside there are three different types of museums: Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography (open-air), Castle Museum (partly open-air), and the Museum of Antiques. Petroglyphs covering the period of Gala from the 3rd and 2nd millennia B.C. to the Middle Ages. The Qala Fortress related to the 10-14th centuries includes a tower and a stronghold.
- Haydar Aliev center (photo and selfie stop) - one of the most beautiful building in the world, designed by English Iragi architect Zaha Hadid.
- Back to hotel or other appointed place
Tour price: IN USD PER PERSON
Number of person in a group
Price per person
This tour don’t include following Museum entrance tickets.
Museum entrance ticket prices:
H. Aliyev center
- 1. In case the group will be more than 17 person, the price will be changed.
- 2. Provided prices are based on single trip. In case of transport will make several trips from different points, the prices will be changed.
For getting more detailed information please contact us.