- 09:00 - 20:00
- 0 Reviews
- AZ, RU, EN, DE, ARB
- Adventure Tours,Family Tours
- 0.5 ml bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Hotel accomodation
- Museum entrance tickets
Lahij daily tour
Lahij is a 183 km away from Baku - village and municipality on the southern slopes of Greater Caucasus. Lahij is a notable place in Azerbaijan, with its authentic handicrafts traditions, particularly related to copper. The village's carpet and rug crafts are also well known in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus. Lahij has an old sewage system (some experts claim that it was built 1000 – 1500 years ago). Due to frequent earthquakes local people have developed sophisticated and authentic construction techniques. During the Medieval Period, Lahij became an important centre of craftsmen in Azerbaijan. Lahij master craftsmen could create forty types of items related to Folk Art. These skilled craftsmen included jewelers, blacksmiths, carpenters, carpet makers, engravers, painters, tanners, shoemakers and bast shoe makers, sock weavers and others. Many valuable examples of the products of these skills are exhibited in famous museums and collections.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Departure to Shamakhy district
- Visiting Juma Mosque and Diri Baba Mausoleum (XV century) in Maraza village - a unique monument – a two-storeyed mausoleum-mosque of the 15th century called “Diri-Baba”, located opposite an ancient cemetery – on the way from Baku to Shamakhi. For a long time, local residents believed in a legend that a sacred person called Diri Baba was buried here and remained imperishable. However, many legends and mystic events are related to this monument. That is why the mausoleum attracts many pilgrims and curious people since the 17th century. There is a fragment of a ligature, indicating a date – the year 1402, and also a part of the architect’s name – “…the son of ustad Haji” – in one of the squinches. Many legends and myths are connected to this place. Diri Baba mausoleum was decorated with a mosaic and effective ligature by a calligraphist called “Dervish”.
- Departure to Lahij village in Ismayilli district
- Village walking tour
- Haci Cahan Baxish, Nurmammad, Haci Molla Husayin baths (IV- XIX century)
- Baba, Agoli, Zevero, Aragit springs (XVII – XIX century)
- 72 room Admiral building (XVIII-XIX century)
- Tea time
- Back to Baku city
Tour price: IN USD PER PERSON
Number of person in a group
Price per person
- 1. In case the group will be more than 18 person, the price will be changed.
- 2. This tour don't including museum entrance tickets
- 3. Provided prices are based on single trip. In case of transport will make several trips from different points, the prices will be changed.
For getting more detailed information please contact us.