- Baku and Absheron Peninsula
- 10:00 – 16:00
- 0 Reviews
- AZ, RU, EN, DE, ARB
- Family Tours
- 0.5 ml bottled water
- Ateshgah entrance ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Yanardag entrance ticket
- Hotel accomodation
from 25.00 $
Old city & Ateshgah tour
- Breakfast at hotel
- Excursion to Old City or Inner City - the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is widely accepted that the Old City with some researchers contending that construction dates as far back as the 7th century.
- Visiting XII century Maiden tower
- XV century Shirvanshahs palace - 15th-century palace built by the Shirvanshahs and described by UNESCO as "one of the pearls of Azerbaijan's architecture". It is located in the Inner City of Baku, Azerbaijan and, together with the Maiden Tower, forms an ensemble of historic monuments inscribed under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments.
- Visiting XIV-XV centuries Caravansarays on the historic trade road
- XII century Cuma mosque, other historical mosque and baths
- Upside hill with beautiful view of city
- Lunch time
- Excursion to Zoroastrian Yanardag - The reason offered for the Yanar Dag fires is the result of hydrocarbon gases emanating from below the earth's surface. In the 13th century, when Marco Polo visited Baku, he mentioned numerous mysterious flames that could be found all over the region at various places of the Abşeron Peninsula. These fires gave Azerbaijan the moniker “Land of Fire.” Even five centuries after Marco Polo, French writer Alexandre Dumas witnessed natural flames in a mysterious fire temple. Only a handful of fire mountains exist today in the world, and most are located in Azerbaijan. Due to the large concentration of natural gas under the Absheron Peninsula, natural flames burned there throughout antiquity.
- Excursion to “Ateshgah” Zoroastrian Fire Temple - The Baku Ateshgah, often called the "Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani, a suburb in Baku, Azerbaijan. Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. It was a pilgrimage and philosophical centre of Zoroastrians from Northwestern Indian Subcontinent, who were involved in trade with the Caspian area via the famous "Grand Trunk Road". The Temple of Fire "Ateshgah" was nominated for List of World Heritage Sites, UNESCO in 1998.
- Visiting Haydar Aliev Center (photo and selfie stop) - one of the most beautiful building in the world designed by English Iragi architect Zaha Hadid.
- Back to hotel or other appointed place
Tour price: IN USD PER PERSON
Number of person in a group
Price per person
This tour don’t including following Museum entrance tickets.
Museum entrance ticket prices:
H. Aliyev center
- 1. In case the group will be more than 17 person, the price will be changed.
- 2. Provided prices are based on single trip. In case of transport will make several trips from different points, the prices will be changed.
For getting more detailed information please contact us.