- Baku and Absheron Peninsula
- 10:00 – 16:00
- 0 Reviews
- AZ, RU, EN, DE, ARB
- Family Tours
- 0.5 ml bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum entrance tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel accomodation
Old city & Gobustan tour
- Breakfast at hotel
- Excursion to Old City or Inner City - is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is widely accepted that the Old City with some researchers contending that construction dates as far back as the 7th century.
- Visiting XII century Maiden Tower
- XV century Shirvanshahs Palace - 15th-century palace built by the Shirvanshahs and described by UNESCO as "one of the pearls of Azerbaijan's architecture". It is located in the Inner City of Baku, Azerbaijan and, together with the Maiden Tower, forms an ensemble of historic monuments inscribed under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments.
- Visiting XIV-XV centuries Caravansarays on the historic Silk Way trade road
- XII century Cuma Mosque, other historical mosque and baths
- Lunch time
- Excursion to Gobustan Museum and National Park - officially Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape, is a hill and mountain site occupying the southeast end of the Greater Caucasus mountain ridge in Azerbaijan. It is located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku on the west bank of the Caspian Sea. Gobustan is very rich in archaeological monuments. The reserve has more than 6,000 rock engravings dating back between 5,000–40,000 years. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Excursion to Mud volcanoes (optional - additionally paid) - Over a thousand mud volcanoes are known to exist in the world, and some 400 of those are in the coastal area of Azerbaijan. Geologists of NASA studying Mars planet, concluded that mud volcanoes of Azerbaijan are similar to uplands of the planet for their structure. The eruptions o volcanoes are used as raw material in the chemical and construction industries as well as in pharmacology. Volcanic clay and mud are used in the treatment of diseases related nervous system, skin and rheumatism.
- Visiting XII th century historical Bibi Heybat mosque
- Back to hotel or other appointed place
Tour price: IN USD PER PERSON
Number of person in a group
Price per person
This tour don’t including following museum entrance tickets.
Museum entrance ticket prices:
Shirvanshah’s palace museum
- 1. In case the group will be more than 17 person, the price will be changed.
- 2. Provided prices are based on single trip. In case of transport will make several trips from different points, the prices will be changed.
For getting more detailed information please contact us.